TOP202 – Job Search & Interview Coaching Program
WHAT IT IS?
This program includes everything you get from TOP 201 – Career Choice Coaching Program plus an effective job search & interview coaching. Not only you will identify career paths that fit your strength & aspiration, you will also conduct a powerful job search strategy to find the best opportunities for your talent, create compelling messages on your resumes & cover letters, and deliver clear & impressive interviews to your future employers.
This program helps you stand out as top candidate in this hyper-competitive job market & get exciting job offers you will love in record time.
This program help you understand what you do best, what you have to offer, where you focus your energy on pursuing the best match for your strength, how you stand out as top candidates and win the job you love. We will coach you to:
- Discover your inborn Natural Talents & Gifts
- Understand how your unique strength relate to the world of work
- Identify practical & profitable career options that play to your strength
- Search best-fit job opportunities for your strength & passion
- Create compelling messages on your resumes & cover letter
- Deliver clear, concise, & impressive interviews
- Leverage your strength & experience in your career change
WHO SHOULD ENROLL
New grads who are looking for their first job or professionals who are planning to move to a new career direction.
We have clients all over the globe especially in USA, Canada, & Asia. If you are in Southern California, personal meetings can be arranged in our Irvine office. Most clients taking this program prefer meeting with us over Skype, phone, & email.
- Coaching Period – 3 months (each Part is about one month)
- Part I – All things included in TOP 201, plus job search coaching to find 5 job opportunities that fit your strength & qualification
- Part II – Customize 5 sets of resumes & cover letters to match jobs plus LinkedIn profile review
- Part III – 10 hours of mock interview rehearsals plus all communications & salary negotiation between you & potential employers
- Ongoing telephone, email support
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
The length of the time needed for this program is based on your individual situation, your needs, and your qualification. Most clients who follow our coaching & practice our advice find jobs in the most innovative and prestigious companies in record time.
Note: Since the coaching time required for this program is unpredictable, in order to preserve the high quality of our service, we cannot accept all applicants who are interested in enrolling this program. Therefore, we reserve the rights to select our candidates for this program.
To make sure this program will meet your goal & expectation, please call us 949-262-3225 to discuss your situation and we can answer some questions you may have before you enroll. There is no charge for this initial talk.